While every effort has been made to follow citation style rules, there may be some discrepancies. Please refer to the appropriate style manual or other sources if you have any questions. We’ve created a new place where questions are at the center of learning.
- The G20 meetings are composed of representatives of each country’s executive branch.
- Most YLS students perform public service activities during their time here.
- The Law Society is the educational, representative and regulatory body of the solicitors’ profession in Ireland.
- Once you have your launching pad for your research, leverage Westlaw features to easily expand your research.
- Yet they tend to dismiss custom as being of slight importance compared to legislation (Georgiadis, General Principles of Civil Law, 19; Washofsky, Taking Precedent Seriously, 7).
The prevailing manner of enforcing international law is still essentially “self help”; that is the reaction by states to alleged breaches of international obligations …