Zee News gave the film a rating of 4 out of 5, called it “a must watch” and praised the sets, music, performances and storyline. Nikhat Kazmi rated the film 3.5 out of 5, describing it as ” a sensitive parable on bonding and empowerment”. Sukanya Verma of Rediff.com rated the album 3.5 out of 5, and said that the film offers a well-designed mix of trendy tunes and refined melodies.
- The director said the film took about 106 days to complete, compared with his 45-day average.
- Given her busy schedule, she has developed a vibrant uniform to make mornings run more smoothly.
- Attend fashion shows and review garment magazines and manuals to gather information about fashion trends and consumer preferences.
- In classes, internships, and extracurricular projects, you gain marketable problem-solving skills in sectors ranging from government and nonprofits to tech and creative industries.
- Three years ago, she finally began